Corona Virus Update
What are we doing?
Families and friends need to make memories and as a family business we know how important this is, so our plan for 2021 is…….
We are keeping our pitches limited to half what we normally take, we can accommodate 250 pitches, as we felt that this was the safest option for our campers and for us.
This will ensure that we have social distancing measures in place, so if you would like to stay with us book early, for those that have camped with us before you know that we have lots of space so there will be no problem with choosing a spot (non electric pitches only, electric pitches we pitch) that is far away from others.
We learnt a lot through 2020 and we will keep all those measures in place for our campers, however things are changing all the time and we will keep things updated and change things as and when we need to, our toilets and showers will be open.
We will only be taking pre booked, paid in full at time of booking, pitches, we will not allow anyone on site that has not pre booked via our website.
What Happens If We Are In Lockdown at The Time of Your Holiday?!
If the worst case scenario happens, fingers crossed it doesn’t, we will refund your holiday minus deposit ( all bookings prior to 11th February will receive a full refund), here are a few possible scenarios that will qualify for a refund, although we would love it if you would rather take the option to change your dates for later in the year or 2022.
- If WE need to cancel your holiday due to National Lockdown.
- Local restrictions including local lockdowns preventing travel are in place affecting your booking postcode
- Local restrictions including local lockdowns preventing travel are in place in our postcode (EX34 7HL) preventing you from travelling to us.
- Please email us with any queries regarding your booking at email@example.com with your booking reference and dates the reason why you cannot travel, if you would like to move your dates to alternative 2021/2022 dates. Or if you would like to receive a full refund.
- Please Note if you have changed your mind, and no longer wish to come on holiday in 2021 or if you are concerned about a future dated holiday, you are welcome to change your dates, unfortunately unless a National or local lockdown have been confirmed by the Government on dates that impact your holiday, we cannot refund your holiday.
*Anti-bacterial hand wash and hand sanitiser is in all of our toilets and shower blocks, we will be propping the main doors open, so the only door you have to touch is the cubicle that you are going in.
*Staff have access to 99% antibacterial hand sanitiser and will be used regularly along with hand washing.
*Glamping facilities, pods, caravan and cottage are cleaned to an extremely high standard with antibacterial cleaner and there will be 24 hours between each let, we are also asking that you bring your own bedding for yours and our safety, this will include your sheets, pillows, duvets, towels etc.
We are still painting social distancing and the wearing of masks in the shop.
*We suggest that you bring your own antibacterial gel, cleaning products, and use your common sense.
*We will not be placing out our normal picnic benches.
*We have put up barriers to the entrance of the main camping field, Laurel and to the car park, for your safety as well as ours these will be locked between the hours of 10.30pm and 7.30am.
*The play area will be opened, it is your responsibility on how your children play or if your children play on here, we can only advise that they sanitize their hands before and after to minimize contamination.
*We have always been vigilant regarding cleanliness and can guarantee our campers that all accommodation is cleaned to the highest standard between every guest stay with bacteria-killing chemicals. The public areas are cleaned with antibacterial cleaner. We have always offered hand soap in dispensers in the toilet blocks.
We will try our best to keep updated on all the guidelines, but as you will see they are changing all the time, so as they change we have to change, if you have booked and we end up going into lockdown I will email all bookings with full information of what to do and how to progress.